Thank you all for such hard work this semester.
Most of you had never worked in online spaces before and the amazing growth you have shown is impressive.
1) Fill out the survey
Students are required to complete the SIRS Online form OR indicate within that form that they decline to participate. Otherwise, final grades (for courses using SIRS Online) will be sequestered for seven days following the course grade submission deadline for this semester.
2) In a short paragraph posted on the page- write a final reflection.
Grades are due Friday – so please have everything completed by then.
Amazing work with your remix projects!
This week is all about reflection.
Based on the article you have read, the assignments written and composed and using the worksheet about RAIDS-
How would you revise essay 1 and 2? What significant changes would you make to better communicate your ideas.
Hang in there- we are almost done!
Because this is cool
I am mostly done updating grades.
Reading response 4 will not show- even tech support doesn’t know why… Do not fear, I will calculate it into your grade.
We are moving quick- you are doing great work so far. So not- write more, some of the posts are getting short, so work had and let’s end with great writing!
Remix is a way to represent your essay ideas. So how the @(#)$*(#%&*(#%&) do you do that?
1) Breathe- composing takes many forms. This can be a video, this can be a song/poem/rap, this can be a video of a dance, this could be a video of a puppet show.
2) Have fun- use essay 1 or 2 and show me the key points (hey that thesis thing!) in a new form- music, color, images, motion, dancing cats?
3) Look at the samples for ideas- dig into that creative center (you know the one that still loves to color with crayons? and if you don’t think you do, get a box of crayons and thank me later!)
Thanks folks for all the hard work! We are almost done and you have rocked it out!
4) Make sure that you take the idea of writing in online spaces and show what it might be like- make sure to have
- Beginning, middle, end
- clear topic
- References Page
Now I am getting APA questions- these should have been addressed weeks ago.
If you did Essay 2 in MLA instead of APA format and wish to switch- please email me and let me know.
Here is a link for APA format: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
Here is another: APA_Requirements Guide Corr
Please upload your reading responses for me in D2L.
It won’t let me just give you credit if there is no submission.
So please copy and paste your work from the previous weeks so I can update you.